Re: [existlist] Re: catholic censorship (cathar communion)

  • Susan Schnelbach
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
      ??

      Yeah, it's a tad bit cold here, but I'm not frozen yet.

      I'm not sure where you got the idea I'm an academic. I work for a
      living. I'm also not a card-carrying liberal selling global warming,
      so I'll assume your post was meant to be sarcastic.

      I also have no interest in posting existential discussion topics to
      the group. When I have free time to read, I read for entertainment,
      not philosophy. I'm only here to be sure you all are playing nice
      with each other and staying somewhat on topic. :) So, that being the
      case, let's try to be more coherent and on topic. As you may have
      noticed, we rarely kick anyone off the group unless they get really
      out of hand and we have never deleted posts. If something posted
      never showed up, that's more likely to be Yahoo's error or user error.

      Play nice, Bill, and I hope you are doing well.

      - Susan

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008