Absolute truth

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      That,Parson, was a fine bit of gibberish. You believe in truth. How
      wonderful for you. Don`t feel too comfortable with your sacred
      possession.. WE HAVE STATED OUR POSITIONS AND IT IS DONE.So what?
      Why did the Russians buzz The Nimitz? I know GB is having a go with
      Putin but what did we do?What does it suggest to you? You might be
      aware that our Republican presidential candidate was a Naval
      aviator.Who broke that story and then why. Ferret out that truth and
      I`ll buy you a bottle of Absolute. Bill