Obama and Sartre

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2008
      In todays NYT an article about Obama`s drug usage in college mentions
      his reading of FN and JPS. Perhaps someone might interject a question
      at the next debate between Hillary and Obama about their relationship
      with the existential communiuty. We are a possible constituancy and
      deserve to know the candidates relation to existential philosophy. Bill
    • mary.jo11
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2008
        Bill,

        It would probably be political suicide for a presidential candidate to
        express their existentialist perspective. There's also a problem with
        single issue voting and the fact that not all existentialists agree
        upon solutions either :)

        Mary