Re: To be loved

  • mary.jo11
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2008
      Bill,

      Your after midnight missils are thought provoking. It seems in the
      interest of those who wish to control that love and money are
      inextricably entwined. If we live long enough we might learn otherwise.

      Do we do it for love? Do we do it for money? Do we do it for spite? We
      do what we think we have to ;)

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2008
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.jo11" <ophiuchus@...> wrote:

        > Bill,
        >
        > Your after midnight missils are thought provoking. It seems in the
        > interest of those who wish to control that love and money are
        > inextricably entwined. If we live long enough we might learn
        otherwise.

        > Do we do it for love? Do we do it for money? Do we do it for spite? We
        > do what we think we have to ;)
        >
        > Mary
        >Mary, As the great Popeye said,"It`s all I can stand cause I can`t
        stand no more". It seems we are back to the winter crew and you have
        heard it all before. I ,again feel the obstinant child howling into the
        wind. In these years I think we have been consistant in our personal
        visions of our times. Certainly it is not yet a pretty picture but some
        confidence might be sought in the fumbling discontent of some of the
        young. Certainly our scribblings would appeal to few but I think of
        our efforts as some sort of rosetta stone. Someone could find it and
        see there were other thoughts besides the trumpeted norm. Bill