To be loved

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2008
      Give them what they want.
      The ego exists if you wish to look for its tracks. You want to
      care?Give them money. Ah you don`t have money, they do not care. I
      have observed the politicals beg for money, beg for votes and become
      the megliomaniacs we now confront. I have watched multiple media and
      see a pit of serpants concocting a deadly brew of twisted spin in a
      tit for tat rap for power. They plan a big show that will still the
      rumbling mob. Bread in the areana, bloody games in the areana,a
      cheque in your mailbox.
      Can you see through the chiffon and smoke? I really do not want to
      invision all of this but the nihilism must be supposed. It is the
      skeptimism that must be fed till satisfaction. Nothing but old lies
      and broken promises drifts to the stinking surface of the pool of
      deconstructiuon. That era is sinking of its own weight of
      suppuration. Such events are not forced they are the results of cold
      indifference built of lifetimes of self deception and cold greed.
      I want you to remember you need insurance not health care. You need
      war to protect you and peace weakens and starves you. You need a
      bigger house, bigger tits and a better financial adviser. After all
      of that you will need a marked grave so as to insure your
      reserrection. I know why, all you needed was love. Bill
    • mary.jo11
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2008
        Bill,

        Your after midnight missils are thought provoking. It seems in the
        interest of those who wish to control that love and money are
        inextricably entwined. If we live long enough we might learn otherwise.

        Do we do it for love? Do we do it for money? Do we do it for spite? We
        do what we think we have to ;)

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2008
          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.jo11" <ophiuchus@...> wrote:

          > Bill,
          >
          > Your after midnight missils are thought provoking. It seems in the
          > interest of those who wish to control that love and money are
          > inextricably entwined. If we live long enough we might learn
          otherwise.

          > Do we do it for love? Do we do it for money? Do we do it for spite? We
          > do what we think we have to ;)
          >
          > Mary
          >Mary, As the great Popeye said,"It`s all I can stand cause I can`t
          stand no more". It seems we are back to the winter crew and you have
          heard it all before. I ,again feel the obstinant child howling into the
          wind. In these years I think we have been consistant in our personal
          visions of our times. Certainly it is not yet a pretty picture but some
          confidence might be sought in the fumbling discontent of some of the
          young. Certainly our scribblings would appeal to few but I think of
          our efforts as some sort of rosetta stone. Someone could find it and
          see there were other thoughts besides the trumpeted norm. Bill