An Invitation: To Study and Discuss the Collected Dialouges of Plato

  • Albert DeLucien
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      I thought some of you might be intrested in our up comming discussion
      and study of some of Platos dialouges. Here is where you can find us:

      We will begin on Feburary 16th and it will run a month. Generally we
      will go by one of the books that contain most of his dialouges:

      "Collected Dialouges of Plato" OR
      "Plato: Complete Works"

      Our focus will be on the smaller dialouges of Plato, excluding
      the "Republic" and the "Laws."

      Please Join Us
      -A.