Re: Knott Ping the knot

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 5, 2008
      > Playfulness is not without consequence.

      Actually that was the point. In agreeing with LeD, I was ontologically
      F-ed, so to speak. I'd studied my being enought to know that all right
      was to disagree with Mr. D, and now? What have I but to restructure my
      analassist.

      Howie Misspell
    • mary.jo11
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 5, 2008
        Sure. If knotheads knock heads long enough, they both might get
        headaches.

        After my former marriage, I found myself free enough to become guilty
        of some of the bad habits of my spouse. I still disagree with him
        about everything else.

        So, please let us know how your analysis shakes out ;)