Ban hot tuna

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
      I know what Lane Bryant sells. I have never been a fat woman but I felt
      one.Even the cops want nothing to do with that multiple homocide.It
      was a fat black man that executed the women. Black, fat,white woman, we
      are just throwing away all that incorrectness as we stumble toward
      brave new world.If words are gods we are banning them at a great
      rate.What if a black guy is pissed off at fat women and knew where to
      find some. One pretty well looks like another so he could have
      celebrated wacking his buffalo five big times.
      The cops really seemed stimied by the mess and FBI is now on it.I hope
      they investigate the obesity angle, as I know many people hate fat
      women. Now we will need rewrite the hate statutes and pass wildly
      restrictive laws that will do nothing but punish a few more of us.Im
      scared and I want to pass a law, That is as far as some think about a
      call to action. Action and change are all the rage and I would feel
      safter if the politicos would abolish laws rather than make more.The
      NFL went a new way with the patriotism presentation, they read the
      Declaration of Independance.T.J. had terrorists in his administration
      but he did not forget his declaration.I wonder how he stood on
      kielhauling the barbary pirates Bill
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
          Can some one ban these spam members?

          On Feb 4, 2008 3:27 PM, bhvwd <v.valleywestdental@...> wrote:

          > I know what Lane Bryant sells. I have never been a fat woman but I felt
          > one.Even the cops want nothing to do with that multiple homocide.It
          > was a fat black man that executed the women. Black, fat,white woman, we
          > are just throwing away all that incorrectness as we stumble toward
          > brave new world.If words are gods we are banning them at a great
          > rate.What if a black guy is pissed off at fat women and knew where to
          > find some. One pretty well looks like another so he could have
          > celebrated wacking his buffalo five big times.
          > The cops really seemed stimied by the mess and FBI is now on it.I hope
          > they investigate the obesity angle, as I know many people hate fat
          > women. Now we will need rewrite the hate statutes and pass wildly
          > restrictive laws that will do nothing but punish a few more of us.Im
          > scared and I want to pass a law, That is as far as some think about a
          > call to action. Action and change are all the rage and I would feel
          > safter if the politicos would abolish laws rather than make more.The
          > NFL went a new way with the patriotism presentation, they read the
          > Declaration of Independance.T.J. had terrorists in his administration
          > but he did not forget his declaration.I wonder how he stood on
          > kielhauling the barbary pirates Bill
          >

          > Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
          >
          > Messages | Members | Calendar

          > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
          > to Traditional
          >

          > Recent Activity
          >

          > 3
          > New Members Visit Your Group
          >

          > Y! Entertainment
          >
          > World of Star Wars
          >
          > Rediscover the force.
          >
          > Explore now.
          >
          > Special K Group
          >
          > on Yahoo! Groups
          >
          > Join the challenge
          >
          > and lose weight.

        • Susan Schnelbach
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 9, 2008
            I've thought about it. Bill used to be a contributing member, but his
            posts lately have devolved into ravings that don't make much sense
            and have very little to do with the topic at hand.

            Bill, please, if you are going to post, please make it coherent and
            relating to existential philosophy.

            - Susan

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 9, 2008
              --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@...> wrote:

              > I've thought about it. Bill used to be a contributing member, but
              his
              > posts lately have devolved into ravings that don't make much sense
              > and have very little to do with the topic at hand.
              >
              > Bill, please, if you are going to post, please make it coherent
              and
              > relating to existential philosophy.
              >
              > - Susan
              > Hey , see you at Neonex, the contractual things will hold up
              exislist, especially since someone has a hankering to get a few
              bucks more. Bill

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 9, 2008

                > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I've thought about it. Bill used to be a contributing member, but
                > his
                > > posts lately have devolved into ravings that don't make much
                sense
                > > and have very little to do with the topic at hand.
                > >
                > > Bill, please, if you are going to post, please make it coherent
                > and
                > > relating to existential philosophy.
                > >
                > > - Susan
                > > Hey , see you at Neonex, the contractual things will hold up
                > exislist, especially since someone has a hankering to get a few
                > bucks more. Bill
                > > On Feb 4, 2008, at 2:59 PM, Joe Mele wrote:
                > >
                > > > Can some one ban these spam members?

                > but
                > > > I felt
                > homocide.It
                > > > woman, we
                > toward

                > >The tuna are a species I love to eat. My cat loves them too. Where
                bis moderation in a world awash with fish eaters. Beef, and Sartre.,
                Bill