Minutia

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Bob, You have got to be kidding? I can barely remember what whiskey I
      drink. I read camus so very long ago and I know it has affected me but
      I cannot directly expound upon how. I recommend the theatre of the
      absurd, perhaps appearing as a surrealistic melting clock and refusing
      any other discourse with the other club members. It will help if you
      are lardge as if you scare the crap out of them you may avoid the
      thought police. Why are you melting,what does it mean? The obvious
      stuff becomes the rare in groups dedicated to individualism. It pleases
      to think that some might need read exislist. What an excuisite
      punishment, I wonder what was their crime? Bill