A busy weekend

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      I plan to sleep perchance to dream but all sort of nusiance intervines.
      I have done my civic tort. I have disagreed. No god , no creed,
      nothing but good liberty might sustain us. The supparative drivel is
      all disappointment. The system begins to appear of the substance
      appropriate. Look to America, for temper, for judgment for strength.
      Bill