Of the union

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      I liked Bush signing autographs after the speach. He is good at it
      and enjoys it. The old tribe stood togeather well as the power
      gathered in that chamber is at its high. Good vibes with high
      political interest. Good gut busters and sharps jabs with some great
      language. Our politicians can talk and Teddy is still too much for
      me. Too much memory of loss. Caroline was exquisite like her mother
      and Obama one lucky guy. What a hand off and refudiation of the
      Bush/Clinton defacto alliance. This is good politics played by
      masters. I thank them for the show as it is snowing again and the
      temp is going way down. It is near a white out. The Bush alliance
      with Rome is clever. Parochial schools can be more madrassa than I
      think is american./ I was in that system and know it is no friend of
      individual liberty. The social conservative movement is alive and
      active. Now the question is can we continue to try to get along and
      listen to the more palatable parts of other americans concepts. I
      think we have a chance of gaining a better light for existentialism
      but it is hard to get the chip off our shoulders. It`s hard, most of
      us are pissed off and have been for a long time. But I`m in a wall of
      snow here and any mental stimulous becomes welcome. If you can sense
      the direction it is snowing you might establish horozontal and
      virtical. From there its just stepping off the cliff. Having fun in
      the snow.
      If we all had clones we could call them up and they might agree with
      us. And then Teihards hyperpersonilasation becomes much more
      possible. Is it a cult to want a clone? Monasticism comes to mind .
      This is a champion winter and my staff tells me I look tired. I feel
      tired ergo I feel like I look. No not rigid enough. I look like the
      ice bear . Ice station zero. I`m wearing my lofers but may be forced
      back to boots. These short intense storms are a fun challenge and I
      am working too hard. Pretty soon I may get a day off. Cilda is home
      and is cold. Bill