RE: [existlist] Bogus and befuddled

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2008
      What's a 7 billion or so dollars amongst friends?? I would suspect
      that we spend as much on dog food. All these acts like that of Bush giving
      back money so that people will spend more is like trying to stop a landslide
      by carrying another bucket of dirt from the road up again to the top of the
      mountain. It is all going to come down eventually.

      The economy is based on consumption which supports the jobs of
      people who are expected to consume. We are slowly ending up serving each
      other hamburgers but it only works if you keep eating the stuff. It is
      forbidden for anyone to go on a diet.