RE: [existlist] Re: Relationships

  • C. S. Wyatt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2001
      > it sounds like you've had some bad experiences and maybe made some
      > mistakes in life but from what little I know of you, I think you'd
      > make an excellent friend and have a soul of worth and depth.
      >
      > for-what-its-worth
      >
      > J.Aiden

      I don't know that I consider my experiences bad or good. They simply are. I
      do appreciate your compliment, though. I think people assume a statement of
      fact is a complaint, when what I was attempting to do was answer the
      question about isolation / alienation.

      People do have difficulties dealing with those possessing different response
      patterns than are socially normal. I cannot complain that it is
      unreasonable. Humans have an emotional component that must be accepted and
      embraced. My lack of strong or predictable emotions does make me appear
      distant and disinterested in others.

      I am content and pleased with what I have. This e-mail list is one of my
      pleasures.

      - C. S. Wyatt