Re: [existlist] Life n' living...recollections.

  • Bobconkawi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
      eduard---I meant my classes alone, not the entire school. As a newby I got
      the average kids. The AP kids had like 99% making U.C. They had 0nly 125 for
      the entire class that year. My point was, it sure is fun to teach people
      who are motivated!!!! We had, I had several philosophy majors, too. Of
      course, I worried a lot about what they would do for a living. --Bob Miller