Re: [existlist] god exists  ////  A bsolution  :)

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      Have a wonderful day, Wil.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
        In a message dated 1/1/08 6:28:11 PM, NEFILIM001@... writes:
        > Have a wonderful day, Wil.

        Mr Nefil,

        As the having of some kind of day was not even remotely the subject of
        anything that I have written or answered, I can only take your kind advise to have
        been pitched to me with a dash of irony.

        But it is already night by the time that I have seen this post. Alas. Time's
        up. But what were we talking about? Not existentialism, surely?

        Wil

      • eduard at home
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
          eduard ---
          Seeing as I woke up at the stroke of midnight [as usual], I thought
          I would throw a few words together here.

          I'm now into reading the 1947 - 1954 journals of Jack Kerouac ...
          "Windblown World" by Douglas Brinkley. That's a very interesting period;
          from when I was 3 to 10 years of age. I lived a whole lifetime then. In
          1954 we were the first on our block to get a TV, and things went downhill
          from there.

          From an Existentialist point of view [can I say that?], what we
          strive for is a complete understanding of the moment. To have the answer to
          every question about our position, role, meaning, etc.. I think that is the
          reason and motivation for exploration of outer space. We have to pull back
          the curtain of mystery, so we can know who we are. Which in itself is
          interesting, since it was God who pulled the curtain in the first place.

          Or maybe our objective is to chase [and catch] young women.