Re: [existlist] Re: god exists //// oh well... .:)

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      it seems there will be very few future posts worth observing Alan. if you
      notice, my stuff is so very badly cut up and repeated in bits and pieces that
      it is virtually unreadable. Oh well. Maybe some god, somewhere is trying to
      tell me something; like perhaps i'm talking too much. ok, i get the hint.

      sincerely,
      Frank