theGodFactor -o- (or) WorldWithoutEnd--Amen

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hi Warren -- re your observation:
      "..you can't take their remenants of hope away... ."

      I suppose you are correct. But isn't it amazing that after over 35,000
      years since we evolved into the Thinking, Planning Beings: Homo sapien sapien, we
      still do not expect more from ourselves as a more 'superior' race of beings.
      Are we still such children, that we need to put superstitional hope over
      objective reason?

      Oops, sorry to leave now, but my tea leaves are telling me there is the
      likelyhood of a shooting star about to transit the eastern horizon. I believe
      the gods might very well be about to speak directly to me about something
      important enough to add to that ancient The King James Version Of The Old
      Testament. Gott'a go!

      World without end, Amen,
      Frank