Fwd: [existlist] god exists //// :)

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      --Yes Wil and Warren; To be honest we do start with TheGod of Religion,
      because we have not ever yet dropped--TheGod of Religion, that can be
      worshipped.

      --I am willing to bet all of our *fortunes, (95% of us will utter a serious
      FinalPrayer) to some God upon the event of our deaths. Oh we do love filling
      our chests with hot air--even whispering: (remember,
      "NowILayMeDownToSleep...If I should die.."?) Our fire insurance principle assures us we will have
      an edge if we should pray on-that-last-day. I will admit, though I began
      throwing off the burdensome mantle of Religious practices when I was about 22,
      (I attended bible camp and studied missionary bible practice from age 7 to
      14)--I still fought to keep suppressed 'that-little-prayer' when things got
      tough; or I am in a bit of trouble. Don't we all?!)

      Sincerely,
      Frank