Re: "[existlist] god exists" //// & [recollections... .]

  • Bobconkawi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007
      The Plague is good also, but it has a bit of background. Camus was from
      Algiers, apart from the difficulties in Europe. Then WWII broke out in Europe
      and he went to France to help out, editing a newspaper in occupied France,
      part of the resistance. It looks like he discovered we can't just find our own
      meaning but must help the community when it is in danger. Hence, La Peste. I
      know it and like it. I always asked my students to read it for extra
      credit.---Bob