Re: "[existlist] god exists"...

  • Susan Schnelbach
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 30, 2007
      Comic relief?

      - Susan

      On Dec 30, 2007, at 7:14 PM, eduard at home wrote:

      > eduard ---
      > It's not so much about technology, but of general advancement. Why
      > would a highly advanced species want to actually visit us??

    • eduard at home
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007
        eduard ---
        In 1959, I moved with my family to Montreal and continued with my
        screwed up life. It has only been in the past 10 years or so that I have
        begun to come out of it.

        I developed Nooism along the way. Keeping one neurons happy for the
        day seems a suitable mission. It's what works for you in the now.

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007
          Aija--I, too, daily see the suffering of man at the hands of man. I also
          see man helping his fellow man in times of trouble, disease cures found,
          victims rescued, achievements in science, etc. Camus had the essay, The right side
          and The Wrong Side, to suggest we focus on the yes instead of the no. of
          course, there is also beer, so life is worth living.--Bob