Re: [existlist] Re: god exists

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 30, 2007
      hear, hear... ! Louise, it is so nice, warm and wonderful to "hear" your
      brief but well buttressed responses/retorts--you go girl.

    • wot53_2000
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2007
        I failed to give any background on the poem.
        I'm on eons.com (my space for seniors).
        A group started on God & I was being debated
        on everything I said.
        One guy wrote a poem on
        the problems he faced as he dealt with his own doubt.

        My poem was the flipside: accepting my doubt for what
        it is & how we convey our feelings with "OH god!"

        Not a god that could be worshipped...

        Warren Thompson
      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2007
          "Not a god that could be worshipped..."

          Not a god at all. You could have said, oh f**k or fiddle sticks or aw shucks,
          etc. Oh God? Merely an expression. But why play footsies with the matter,
          anyway? Stuck on those church socials?

          Wil