modernism

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007
      Bill ---
      I like a little shock with my awe. I am far beyond any pangs of loss
      regarding diety. I still play it as a pleasant game and reverence my
      Budda and Venus rising from the sea. Poseidon still protects her as my
      patronage protects me. It is a childlike game that preserves an
      innocence and humility. The strident FN or the complex JPS once
      understood and agreed with do not need constant referencing. They are
      like good red sauce, its all in there but you don`t need it explained
      with every spoonful. The more recent deviations from modernist thought
      are more perversions of language than shocking changes in philosophy.
      As I wait for the next winter blast I look back on the waning year
      happy to have survived in health with many good times. I took and gave
      a great deal and wonder if I can hope to repeat such intense activity.
      It was modern world living with accomplishment and loss. The coin was
      reality as it fell to it`s alotted piles. Scribit, scribendit.
      Now the accountants can put the numbers to history and send me the
      bill. Always a bill in a finite world. I am, therefore I owe. Bill

      eduard ---
      Ah ... the easy going bill. Keeping his neurons happy.

      Happy New Year.

      I have been off reading Jack Kerouac stuff. Good Nooist stuff.