layered realities

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2007
      Bill, Not only is your learning more ordered than mine, that is,
      reliably oriented to the current world of event, in which you are
      active citizen, accustomed to regular paid work and the intricacies of
      social/political discourses, but your creativity in prose is quite
      mysterious. Possibly this is allied to my own particular brand of
      defensive scepticism (otherwise known as paranoia). Almost as though I
      am hearing distant music, echoes of quiet conversation among
      philosophers, in a twilit Dantescan limbo. Louise