Read

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2007
      Louise, I just posted to my site, Neoex. It has been there for years
      with very little activity. Futureistic existentialism is more of a
      catelogue of observations than a recitation of swastika letters. S.J.
      is not of ramping good tidings to believers . CIA, KGB, MI6, and the
      grand inquisator KKK with the SS and ARNG have all developed"measures"
      to insure the saftey of their superiors. The papal mentats inspire me
      to distance in time and space. I no longer take dangerous walks in the
      woods while reading dangerous literature. I`m just too impressionable
      in my aged state. Bill