General Status Update...

  • Exist List Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007
      The semester has ended, thankfully.

      I will spend a few hours on The Existential Primer during the winter
      break. A student helped me edit a massive Word document containing
      quotes and citations that I will be migrating onto the site. It was
      part of a project I started last year and never had the opportunity to
      complete.

      The reality is that I have two more seminars remaining, so this spring
      will still be hectic. After that, I think things will slow enough for
      me to dedicate a few more hours to the site and this list.

      I'll let everyone know when I do finally update the content. It isn't
      a wiki (thankfully), so I definitely look for corrections and updates
      we can defend with citations.

      - C. S. Wyatt
      that I shall be.