Fight for sanity is the fight for life.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
      Descartes had it well understood when he linked thinking and existing.
      For a species bent away from canines and claws, clear thinking was the
      only weapon of choice. The insanity is a direct enemy and when possible
      it seems wise to make affront to mounds of garbage. The dead of winter,
      in the cold might seem strange place to defend sanity but it is better
      than shooting holes in the fridge. Look we tried to get back to
      weapons,and all we do is spill the milk. The poitics is fierce .A
      campaign volunteer tried to force an endorcement from me. I told im I
      would go to the caucus but would not tell him who I was for. That
      really fries them . It truly is a contest, the caucasus, but it is a
      deep examination of situation but I do not know if it has any validity
      in the process of electing a president. It is hard to put numbers on
      such a diverse activity as a caucus. I think I will take my heart meds
      to full measure. If there is ice it could come down to that rarest of
      political happenings, a plurality of two people. You could see the good
      mathemeticians out hoseing down the street and straping on crampons.
      I do not know if the caucus is useful but I have seen it whipped by
      weather.We just missed the earthquake in the Carribbian then the
      tropical storm just missed us to the north. We just got out of Chicago
      and it was all ice in DesMoines.Priscilla drove down off a frozen
      parking tower, my hands were frozen from chipping ice so she got to
      drive the sled. Dan Fogleburg died too young. Bill
    • mary.jo11
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2007
        Surely, getting a grip in all this ice and snow is a practical
        challenge. If you're not too busy playing hero, stay in front of a
        roaring fire, play with your cats, put on the stereo and groove to all
        the philosophy and science in your head. Happy holidays and all that.