[existlist] Ms. Yates

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
      Wyatt ...

      What a pleasing idea. Perhaps I should try my luck with e-mailing her some nice words as she seems like a very special lady.

      I would think that close to everyone go beond the stereotypes if you look for it. The question is just; do they then hit what you want when going beyond ?

      As for the dating board ... actually sounds like an entriguing idea. Who knows, you might be able to get something started. It sounds like there's enough of love problems around, and even one thrilled pair or person would make the efforst worth it if you ask me.

      Angelic
      Yulian

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "