Imagine as metaphore of death

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2007
      Some time ago the topic of death came up and while driving Lennons
      Imagine came on. If you run the lyricks you will get a very existential
      view of death. I had never tried to view the lyrick from a dead
      perspective. It is that sattelite radio and the GPS that conspire to
      put you in the space ship. I am not saying Lennon meant Imagine as a
      mortality statement, that is just one possible explanation of a gem of
      music. Bill