Re: raw bones

  • mary.jo11
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2007
      Thanks, Louise, I'm whistling. The horse with no name gave up on me.
      Tried walking but the sword-cane sank deep into the sand. Drew out the
      sword: too many windmills to tilt at. My heart's still bleeding in a
      lefty kinda way, but has the good sense to want me alive. Thanks to
      some of you here, my decision wasn't too painful.

      Mary
      ... reformed quixotic existentialist

      Welcome back, Mary. If you need a camel, just whistle.

      Louise
      ... invisibly trudging