Nothing to say

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      The will to power is that will to exist in a specific form, which is
      one's own nature. Socially named, I am a self which may often impede
      consciousness, and this consciousness is for me the dearest reality
      known. Described in direct communication, I would say of my self, a
      talented schizophrenic. There are so many of us, hidden away. Yet to
      speak thus seems somewhat political, tending to vanity. I prefer to
      tell a different kind of truth.

      Louise