[existlist] "11 sep 01"

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Eduard ...

      "11 sep 01", was a mountain from the divine.
      There had been enough signs of some problems, which still hadent been dealt with, so the divine. So when the divines smaller peples thrown at us to direct us at the problem went ignored, we had a mountain certain to get the attention. If we still dont handle the problems and remove the mountain again, then we are gonna get an entire mountainrange thrown at us by her. We can all find and learn alot from the mountain and all the many peples that came allong with that mountain. The question is - what do we do with them ?

      Blessings

      Yulian

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "