RE: [existlist] Query about communication.

  • Deborah Yates
    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 3, 2001
      Eduard:

      I get what you are saying! About commitment yes I realize that with someone
      being open and authentic that they are actually making a commitment to a
      woman during sex without uttering a word. And that
      is what I do want as a woman, but I have somehow learned that for
      men that sex will always precede commitment.

      DY

    • greg goodwin
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 6, 2001
        Deb,
        I don't believe I'd care to be with a woman that
        'would love to sleep with every man in town', even
        though she doesn't do so, wouldn't she still have her
        desires, her curiosities??
        --- Deborah Yates <druthyates@...> wrote:
        > Greg,
        >
        > I will be bold and answer that question honestly.
        > What's a boy to do
        > if commitment precedes sex. Find a woman who would
        > love to sleep with
        > every man in town, but won't because she's fiery and
        > passionate and in her
        > heart she is a one man woman.
        >
        > Then be her friend and wait until marriage and marry
        > her!
        >
        > But that's just what I would if I were you, I am
        > really stupid and naive
        > how would I know?
        >
        > DY

        Find a job, post your resume.