A Celtic examination of angst

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Before the germanic tribes the celts hunted central europe. They put
      on cloths and often ate their skins. They had thrown flowers on their
      dead and hunted on. Such a slow process as burial and sadness merged
      with guilt. The growing of personality was ahead of orientating the
      cosmos. It took a hole bunco philosophical attempt in astrology to get
      even ;get near to facticity. The Myans and the Egyptians knew as much
      or more but all these older age Homo Sapiens were running into
      problems with environment ,neighbors and progress from other systems.
      This only considers modern western man, the other guys were coming
      from the other side. So why are we men so unhappy? I refer you to a guy
      I really dislike, Alan Greenspan, who identified excessive exuberance
      as a numerical problem in the real world. Hard numbered germanic
      philosophers had ther followers and their disasterous failures.You can
      count us but we still just don`t count. We learned that in WW2 and they
      were put away with the more humanic french to explain how, why.
      Now the barbari come up on the warming wind and the french model is
      sotted by the puffing krauts.
      I fly with the ancient spirits, with the wind and the cold. Follow at
      your risk we still have some old. Bill