Re: Noism 2 much

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 98 , Oct 28, 2007
      > Small matter, but Batman cannot fly. He is just very rich.

      He likely flies in an airplane, which is very real, because I've kicked on myself. I am glad that
      everyone believes in them, which is part of what makes them crash sometimes. I believe in
      Batman because i dinked him with a wet, sloppy spitball once. Granted it wasn't my foot, but
      it had traces of foot powder on it, which is nearly the same thing. I hope i see him again this
      halloween, and maybe I'll kick him for leDuard and Louise who seem to believe in Nooism --
      which they've kicked. When some people kick things, they put them behind (e.g., "Kick the
      habbit"), but not leDuard. Knott Louise, gnott gnuism.

      Soccer balls are some of the most real things in the entire universe. The SUN however, is not
      real because no one Gnu has ever kicked it.

      So Nooism hurts when you kick it?

      Knott Believer
      Message 98 of 98 , Jun 10, 2009

        > "I am not an animal"
        >
        > So, you are a plant or a disembodied spirit?
        >

        > Wil

        Of course, if I am any kind of philosophical thinker, I am also an animal. L.