Re: * Nooism

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 26, 2007
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home <yeoman@...> wrote:

      > Yep.
      >
      > Chardin was ahead of his time.
      >
      > Eduard, Chardin was out of this cosmos. He was like that SAC bomber
      unknowingly carrying nukes. Chardin caused the great sucking sound
      of the whole space time continuum entering your head. He was the star
      wars of individuality as he snuffed point after point out. Then he
      hyperpersonilised the cold mass into god. If I remember correctly you
      did not consider him an existentialist. I find him the Anti-
      existentialist as he just takes the long way home to a god. But he
      was fun and had a wild perspective . Bill
      On Behalf Of eupraxis@...
      > Sent: October-26-07 1:13 PM
      > To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [existlist] Hello
      >

      > I think the term goes back farther than that, although he may have
      rechristened it his own way. Comes from the Greek term nous (mind),
      and was used by de Chardin in his divine cosmos theory (he was a
      Catholic Priest).

      > WS

      Noo