Living as Existentialist

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
      Coorey@, I enjoyed your post as I have lived for science while learning
      existentialism. Your experience as artist seems parallel. Both science
      and art can pour a person into existentialism. The professionals who
      expounded seminal ideas seemed to have little left over life beyond
      being an existentialist. I don`t think that makes the rest of us
      dellitants, in fact it deems us sane. The levels of agnst required to
      so alienate a person seem much like post traumatic stress. There can be
      great guilt in raising the middle digit to god and his works. In the
      philosophys formative years there was also the inquisition of faith
      that could have you eliminated. It had to make them more lonely,more
      paranoid, further isolated.
      Hell, we have it made, typing away to one another in this flash medium
      as if our minds run through our fingers. I would ask about your art as
      my science is gory and esoteric. Bill