Re: Query about communication.

  • Jim Aiden
    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 2, 2001
      Eduard,

      does your reply mean you just let people be?

      Oh... and cut ups? Here? Never noticed ; )

      J.Aiden

      ----------------------------

      --- In existlist@y..., "Eduard Alf" <yeoman@v...> wrote:
      > Jim,
      >
      > I fully understand what you are getting at. I don't think that
      there is
      > anyway of discussing something logically when the "significant
      other" really
      > does not want their house of cards played with. I would suggest
      that the
      > experiences you have expressed are the reason why most of us are
      > contributing to this list where the worst that can happen is some
      cutting
      > words. Sticks and stones may break my bones ... etc..
      >
      > eduard

      suggestions
      > would really be appreciated.
      >
      > J.Aiden

      Service.

    • greg goodwin
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 6, 2001
        Deb,
        I don't believe I'd care to be with a woman that
        'would love to sleep with every man in town', even
        though she doesn't do so, wouldn't she still have her
        desires, her curiosities??
        --- Deborah Yates <druthyates@...> wrote:
        > Greg,
        >
        > I will be bold and answer that question honestly.
        > What's a boy to do
        > if commitment precedes sex. Find a woman who would
        > love to sleep with
        > every man in town, but won't because she's fiery and
        > passionate and in her
        > heart she is a one man woman.
        >
        > Then be her friend and wait until marriage and marry
        > her!
        >
        > But that's just what I would if I were you, I am
        > really stupid and naive
        > how would I know?
        >
        > DY

        Find a job, post your resume.