Philosophy of Technology

  • design2mail
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hello,

      I'm currently researching a thesis topic on the philosophy of
      technology. I wanted to get other people's opinion on the subject, so
      I was wondering if I could get anyone here to discuss the topic with
      me. I'm trying to get diverse opinions on the topic...

      What are some of the positive aspects of modern technology? What do
      you think we will gain or have gained from technology?

      What are some of the negative aspects of technology? Do you think
      technology is to blame for the rise in social isolation? Autism? Etc?
      If you do think there is a problem, how would you go about solving it?

      Thanks for the time! I greatly appreciate it!

      - Ben