Re: [existlist] Burmese bayonet

  • Aija Veldre Beldavs
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
      bhvwd wrote:
      > I wouldn`t be signing much yet. I wonder where those AK`s came from. [...] Bill

      massacres are wrong, no matter what else is involved. (such as who are
      being massacred or who are doing the massacring.) i didn't advocate
      signing any uninvestigated petitions, especially one that had any other
      agenda or statement other than that massacre (killing the monks) is
      wrong, period.

      aija
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Aija Veldre Beldavs <beldavsa@...>