Re: [existlist] Burmese bayonet

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
      Of course, in Latin America it was ITT saying kill the nuns, and they killed the nuns.

      Wil

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
        bhvwd wrote:
        > I wouldn`t be signing much yet. I wonder where those AK`s came from. [...] Bill

        massacres are wrong, no matter what else is involved. (such as who are
        being massacred or who are doing the massacring.) i didn't advocate
        signing any uninvestigated petitions, especially one that had any other
        agenda or statement other than that massacre (killing the monks) is
        wrong, period.

        aija
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Aija Veldre Beldavs <beldavsa@...>