Burmese bayonet

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
      I wouldn`t be signing much yet. I wonder where those AK`s came from.
      This seems a good time for the western capitalists to build a fence
      around the east. They know they are most vulnerable with corrupt
      communists propped up by dynastic military. In this strange conflict we
      have the decadent past fighting an older more pristine past. "I will
      wash my dish". They are fighting each other ,but if you can
      understand why , please put forth. I have lived in a christian
      monestery and really would not call it an open or democratic situation.
      If the Communist commander says"Kill the monks" the comrade soldiers
      kill the monks. Timeless China is running into deadlines, those
      perceptions may be real, may be imagined. China is boiling through its
      sattelite crust as bayonet lava appears in the chasm. China want`s to
      expand and she needs food and fuel. I dig how the commies hate
      business and capitalism just as if they dont have endless, useless
      bureaucracy. Our business class never seems to want to trade places,
      they don`t like washing their own dish. Some of our pampered princes
      could use a little shape up in the commisars tent. They could probably
      use some bayonet drill.I hear there is a hell of a road in Burma that
      needs widening. Bill
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
        Of course, in Latin America it was ITT saying kill the nuns, and they killed the nuns.

        Wil

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
          bhvwd wrote:
          > I wouldn`t be signing much yet. I wonder where those AK`s came from. [...] Bill

          massacres are wrong, no matter what else is involved. (such as who are
          being massacred or who are doing the massacring.) i didn't advocate
          signing any uninvestigated petitions, especially one that had any other
          agenda or statement other than that massacre (killing the monks) is
          wrong, period.

          aija
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
            --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Aija Veldre Beldavs <beldavsa@...>