Alien warfare in deep space

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      CSW, You are a sick puppy, with a lack of attitude. As displayed in
      the last post you brand yourself ripe for take over. You are
      satisfied with the civil terror statutes. You are part of the
      apparatti and sporting a beret and patched jacket is a slim disguise.
      I was branded pig many years ago but dissent was always felt, sweat
      and considered. Will we ancients burn out or fade away. I don`t claim
      stardom, I was too ugly, to shy of the camera. But they had put the
      scent on me and even the most timid had a nose. I hope I am not
      hanged as a war criminal but many stand in front of me. They fear the
      list as little else. I think terrorism is a two way street and all
      involved get and give.
      Static societies , encumbered in religion, tribal loyalty and
      unspoken debts crumble out of their corpulent mass. What emerges is
      a fierce and primitive hate . Bin Ladin has tapped that fumeril and
      has blown himself to monster proportions. A month ago we could have
      nuked him at tora bora but softer asses prevailed. We know we need a
      war, our post war society is built on conflict and most are
      terrified of change. Terrified is the big , scary word and many
      feel comfortable if set upon a pillow in such a world. If we take
      away their money they will be like us. We need put them in the pot
      boiling with us. Now we only hear of the conflict, watch the amputees
      on the tube, see the Jews rebel at Columbia. Here in the heartland we
      are the subjects of the rumor experiments. We deserve to
      survive,not, as the lights of the world we have a nobility. Bush went
      directly to it when he embraced the monks in the rear of Islam. China
      and Islam will meet with or without buddist grease, without American
      blood. Bill