help with Karl Jaspers

  • dasein512
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      I need help with some quick questions

      1. How is Jaspers different and same from Sartre and Heidegger?
      2. What is Jaspers's term Existenz different from the existence used
      by most existentalists?
      3. Also does the Encompassing differ from transcendence he speaks of in
      his magnus opus Philosophy vol 1-3?
      4. Lastly, if I am interested in Jaspers which are his central works
      to fully grasp his work, can his Philosophy vol1-3 give me Jasperian eyes.

      I really appreciate the help for this newbie. Hope I never get on
      anyone's nerves for questioning....thank again
      Gerald