Morphed from Latin

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2007
      Csw, Most of us were. I caught it from the celts conqured by the
      legions. I do not know if my progenitors lived under Roman rule but I
      bet they didn`t like it. Wild ,free, hunter vagabons have survived a
      great time. Fetching the last ice the clan has a memory of great age
      and precipitous value. The ancient still calls but the memory rules
      out of will. Bill