Science Guy

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      I liked Barnouski and he led me out of the mysticism of Teihard.
      Neither of whom are as smart as Patreus. I am glad he is our point
      man. The hearings were great theatre as the protestors were carried out
      at the order of a house member who looked like an alien. The general
      was impressive and his facts looked pretty good. He gave a bit of
      ground but there was no sense of leaving. The announcement of the
      border fort has them in a bit of a point. Ben Laden knows we will
      never leave. I think Patreus can get us out of there as far as we need
      to go. Then we are even, neither side knows how many are out there. The
      West Pointers know how to manage those sort of situations. Bush has to
      sense daylight but the demo dogs are in hot pursuit. I actually think
      we are getting some use out of congress. Figure it out dudes. And Rep
      Alien, I apologise. He was a great master at arms and took and held
      civilian control in the face of a top general. Perfect parlimentary
      manners should be praised.
      I was impressed by the analysis of situation the Ambassador and
      General put forward. Now both sides need reject each others facts.
      Time, time , time see whats become of me" entones the poet as he drifts
      on the wind. Bill