Re: Which Philosopher

  • dasein512
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
      Wil I concur, but with such an finite time on earth and being a slow
      reader at best I want a deep survey of the philosophers that interest
      me from Kierkegaard, Nietzche, Ortega, Camus, Unamuno, Buber, William
      James, ...I am now looking at Karl Jaspers can anyone tell me the
      difference in Jaspers's word Existenz is the same existenz that is
      from the maxim "existence precedes essence" or is he speaking of
      something all togther.

      Thank everyone for putting up with this "newbie"
      gerald