Examplar sharks

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
      I suppose I really will continue to speed read Azia. She just provides
      little information, just doing what she is told. Just following
      orders.You buttinskys are a different matter. I have no push back with
      you because you know we are much the same. I know you want a better
      world and we disagree on how to get there.
      Subject me, object you, try to break that symboisis and you destroy
      all the basis of human interaction. So I wish to hear from the
      recipient of my message. I suppose she is a big girl and can form her
      own response. Zoroaster.