Re: Boiling down Bill

  • jimstuart46
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
      Bill,

      I like your straight-talking approach, and it is good for me to have
      a contributor to this forum who vigorously opposes my ideas. That
      way I am forced to keep asking myself: Am I talking nonsense here?

      As you say, our backgrounds and life experiences are very different,
      and for this reason some of our current attitudes and beliefs are
      very different.

      Jim

      > Jim, You and I have apparently lived through very different
      > indoctrinations. The military exposed me to what I considered
      > torture techniques. I refused to practice the lessons but burying
      > people alive and beating a steel drum with humans inside seemed
      > cross the line for me. These guys wore no rank or ID so I cannot
      say
      > the government exposed me to such actions.
      > As to being "green" the closest I come is on St. Patricks Day.
      For