Fights back

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      Wil, I am advocvating we end this long, losing war with a victory,
      and more victories if necessary. If they wish to be martyrs we should
      oblige them and as long as they attack us or their own peoples we
      should kill them as simply as possible. I was against this
      asymetrical conflict from the start and now that our neocon
      leadership has entangled us in the mess I want them to get us and
      the rest of the world out. Bomb them back to the stone age is not
      just a crude threat, we can and should if the radicalism continues.
      No more American lives should be lost to save the foreign civilians
      who through fear or complicity allow the radical islamists to use
      them as shields.
      After 9/11 Bush promised he consider those who harbour terrorists to
      be the same as terrorists. Like the chicken shit christian he is he
      has witheld on that promise. Let him be the conservative hero of his
      age. If we are lucky he will be tried as a war criminal . Islam is
      at a zenith of population , poverty and radicalism. One way or
      another we must stop them and this is the most efficient way. Our
      missle systems are now accurate enough to destroy cities . As in
      WW2 we should shock them into the reality of massive death. We
      should call their bluff on assmetrical war. If we walk away they will
      remain to destroy the oil and attack us at will. If you have a
      better idea I would surly consider it but we are left with few
      choices. It was their choice to attack us and now we can be a super
      power as in WW2 or we can see the west fade and the universal
      calyfate prevail. Remember they do not talk, they strike as holy
      martyrs.Fanitical Japanese, fanitical Islamists the cure for both is
      ready and waiting. Bill
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        Bill,

        It has been a long time since you have rendered me as speechless as I am
        right now. I am hoping that I am hearing a lot of beer and barbeque.

        Wil