The west fights back

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Reuters:Iraq considers 2 billion petrochemical plant. This plant
      would produce ethelene from the natural gas that is now vented . This
      could be the foot in the door for the multinationals to secure the
      Iraqui oil. That is what this damn war is about, it is what Bush is
      about and what we need to accomplish in order to sustain our present
      way of life. More than 40% of the operating budget will be spent on
      security. This is the competative, hard world our technology has
      created.
      I would refer you to a film, "The Stone Merchant" which gives a
      Islamic view of the present world. Fanatical Islam has a child like
      logic which says if I can`t have everything then I will destroy all.
      Now I can understand why we cannot negoitiate with these people. We
      have fought for five long years with radical Islam and have bled them
      down but the fanatics remain. I think we should fall back and use low
      yield nukes on the strong holds of the fanitics. I hope Bush orders
      this soon and we can start with a clean slate to reorganise a better
      world. Bill